- OFD3 technology: Faster pumping, High Durability, Oil less operation at quiet 42 dB.
- 5 year tank warranty.
- Air receiver tank compliant with Australian Standards, Workplace Health and Safety Regulations.
- Well balanced 20 liter Stack Twin Tank design.
- At only 13kg dry weight, it is half the weight of steel tanks and easy to carry - making it easier to transport on the job.
- High Durability Solid Aluminum Tank Assembly - Constructed with long lasting aircraft quality alloy.
- Rust-proof design eliminates rust marks on driveways and other surfaces.
- Fully automatic on-off motor control and built-in overload protection.
- Durable 0.58 running HP motor produces maximum air flow with minimum cutout.
- Twin pistons & easy-to-read twin gauges with 3.7 CFM operation.
- Fitted with quick access twin "NITTO" dual couplers and regulator.
- Rubber Dampeners.
- Oil-free pump delivers long lasting, maintenance-free reliability - Look after your tools for longer.
- Suitable for all types of Tradesman. Ideal for finish and trim jobs.
- Suitable for all fixing and framing nailers.
- Suitable for most mechanical work.
- Suitable for Small air brushing.
- Suitable for Dental application.
- Voltage: 240/50HZ
- Power: 0.58 KW HP
- CFM: 2.95 @ 100psi (84lpm FAD)
- Noise: 42 (dB)
- speed: 1400(r/p/min) 1680(r/p/min)
- Tank: 20L/5.3GAL
- Max. pressure: 8(BAR)/115(PSI)
- Cut n pressure: 6(BAR)/86(PSI)
- weight: 18 KG
- Size(L*W*H): 480 x 450 x 490
- Oil Free
- Light weight
- Aluminum Tank
- Direct Drive
- 2 Pistons
- 5 Years Warranty on Tank
- 1 Year Warranty on Pump
Treva: 02-04-2017 - Australia Capital Territory
So far so good... nice and quiet (People up the road sometimes run a noisy compressor during the weekend and it gives me the 5#!T5 to listen to it banging away on my down time - with this compressor I'm not being that guy...)
It runs my stapler, framing nailer and sprayers very happily. Inflates car tyres, bicycle wheels to high pressure and supplies A constant 30PSI air to laser cutter with no issue whatsoever....
It does not run my air tools (Impact wrench, Air drill, Air grinder) as the flow rate is too low for that.
It does do basic quick air blowing but for longer blowing cleanups it's a bit low on flow for that as well
Running air tools? Get a bigger unit...
In regard to build quality, it's a nice tidy well designed compressor but I'd suggest keeping an eye on the piston head bolts as I've had a couple come loose inside a very short period after purchase and only noticed because of the rattle it was making... running so quietly makes it easy to hear if something isn't quite right...
Other than these issues, Its a nice small light portable compressor that I can 'throw' into the back of my van easily and have running inside a clients house without any drama whatsoever, barely louder than a slightly noisy fridge.
Mikeb: 21-11-2016 - New South Wales
I work with gravity fed airguns near my neighbours and my 50 litre is noisy.
This compressor works as stated. It is quit and supplies the pressure for my gun.
I am however thinking that I needed to get the unit up from this as the compressor needs to function all the time whilst in use.
Im worried of over heating.
Apart from that the quality of the unit and the fact is is so quit means Im happy with it.